The Haunted “Memphis” Mummy!
- Hambly Screen Prints Overlay 3/4″ Graph
- Hambly Screen Prints Chic Circles Paper
- Hambly Screen Prints Spooky Halloween Rub Ons
- Bazzill Cardstock – White
- Jillibean Soup Corrugated Kraft Alphas
- Ranger’s Adirondack Alcohol Ink Mixatives in Silver
- Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pens & Metallic Pens
- Making Memories Stickers
- 7gypsies metal clips
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tiny Attacher & mini staples
- Uni-ball Signo Pen
- I poured some silver mixative alcohol ink into my mini mister and then sprayed it over my corrugated letter. I also spray misted my white cardstock in several places as well. The silver alcohol ink looked amazing and I’m just disappointed that it took me this long to try it like this! After the alcohol ink dried on the letter (which was like in two seconds!), I used an orange Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze pen to color in the valleys of the letter. Then I outlined the letter using a white Signo pen – which just gave it a little extra pop. I lightly misted the edges of my cardstock with water and then rolled the edges. After they dried, I used my finger to apply silver alcohol ink to the inside and outside edges. I also used my fingers to apply the alcohol ink around the edges of my Hambly Overlay and it looked like I had outlined it with a silver paint pen but had a more distressed feel which I thought was great!